Get Involved, Fund the Fight!
The Garden Belongs to Everyone
Whether you visit once a week or once a year, the Garden will be richer for your participation. There are many ways you can help it flourish:
- Roll up your sleeves and join us as a new volunteer.
(SignUpGenius link for current volunteers.)
- Tell your friends about the Garden, and encourage them to visit.
- If you own a business in the neighborhood, consider sponsoring an event.
- If you are interested in making a tax-deductible contribution, please use our sidebar Donate button, or send a check made out to Friends of Elizabeth Street Garden Inc.* to Friends of Elizabeth Street Garden, 235 Elizabeth St., Ste. 23, New York, NY 10012.
- Most of all, remember to stop by often, and enjoy the Garden!
*Friends of Elizabeth Street Garden Inc. is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization incorporated in 2014 with the mission to preserve Elizabeth Street Garden as a unique public green, open space and NYC Park. Contributions made for the charitable purposes of Friends of Elizabeth Street Garden are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.
A copy of the latest annual report may be obtained, upon request, from Friends of Elizabeth Street Garden, 235 Elizabeth St., Ste. 23, New York, NY 10012 or the New York State Attorney General’s Charities Bureau, 120 Broadway, Third Floor, New York, NY 10271.